Aromatherapy & Home Uses
Genitourinary System: Thrush, vaginitis, cystitis, pruritus.
Immune System: Colds, fever, flu, infectious illnesses such as chicken pox.
Respiratory System: Asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, coughs, sinusitis, tuberculosis, whooping cough.
Skin Care: Abscess, acne, athlete’s foot, blisters, burns, cold sores, dandruff, herpes, insect bites, oily skin, rashes (diaper rash) spots, verruccae, warts, wounds (infected).
- Add 8-10 drops to ½ cup bath salts and mix into warm bath water.
- Mix 2-4 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil in 1 pint of hot or cold water; soak a towel in water and apply to the desired location. Cover the area with a dry towel and heating pad or ice pack.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser.
- Place 1-2 drops on a tissue, cotton ball, or in the palms of the hands and inhale.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well, and mist into environment as desired.
- Add to hand & body lotion or carrier oil.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Possible dermal irritation and/or sensitization in some individuals.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.