Aromatherapy & Home Uses
Digestive System: Diarrhea, nausea.
Genitourinary System: Cystitis.
Nervous System: Depression, insomnia, nervous tension and stress-related complaints.
Respiratory System: Bronchitis, catarrh, coughs (dry, persistent), laryngitis, sore throat.
Skin Care: Acne, dry, cracked, and chapped skin, aftershave (barber’s rash), greasy skin, moisturizer.
- Add 12 drops to ½ cup bath salts and mix into warm bath water. May assist the body with cystitis and prostatitis. Soak a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser.
- Place 1-2 drops on a tissue, cotton ball, or in the palms of the hands and inhale. For the mind, it creates a calming and harmonizing effect while reducing tension and confusion.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well and mist into the environment as desired.
- Add 10 drops of Sandalwood to 1 ounce of carrier oil. Apply to the chest, back, and over the lungs as well as the throat to assist the body with a sore throat or cough.
- Add to 2-3 drops to hand & body lotion or carrier oil.
- Add 1-2 drops on pulse points for a chemical free personalized scent. The fragrance is legendary with warm, sweet, slightly spicy, precious wood-notes. It is a fragrance most men enjoy and is known for its aphrodisiac effects. Apply with floral scents to give them a more tenacious fragrance.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Not recommended for epileptics.
- Contraindicated for those with severe depression due to the potency of its relaxation effect which may cause them to become completely introspective.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.