Rose OttoAromatherapy & Home Uses
Circulation, Muscles, and Joints: Palpitations, poor circulation.
Digestive System: Cholecystitis, liver congestion, nausea.
Genito-Urinary System: Irregular menstruation, leucorrhea, menorrhagia, uterine disorders.
Nervous System: Depression, impotence, insomnia, frigidity, headache, nervous tension and stress-related complaints.
Respiratory System: Asthma, coughs, hay fever.
Skin Care: Broken capillaries, conjunctivitis (rose water), dry skin, eczema, herpes, mature and sensitive skin, wrinkles.
Suggested Usage (10 years & up)
- 5 drops Rose in ½ cup of Dead Sea Salt in a warm bath will help create harmony and inner peace.
- Even in highly diluted concentrations, Rose has a very strong, psychological effect; 1 to 2 drops in a diffuser or mister will change a room’s whole atmosphere.
- Essential Oil of Rose is a miracle of nature, it is exceptional. Simply smelling it refines our sensitivity, takes us into an unknown world, and seems to dispense the shadows of our worries, anxieties, and sorrows. Place 1-2 drops on a tissue, cotton ball, or the palms of the hands and inhale.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well, and mist into the environment as desired.
- Rose is such a gentle Essential Oil it is often recommended diluted for newborn massage.
- A sort of complicity must be formed between the person and Rose essence; rubbing a drop on the wrist or neck, or simply inhaling it, creates harmony and inner peace.
- For nervous heart complaints, make a chest rub of 1 drop of Rose oil once a day.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
- Do not use during first 4 months of pregnancy
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.