Aromatherapy & Home Uses
Circulation, Muscles, and Joints: Anemia, arthritis, cellulitis, high blood pressure, nosebleeds, obesity (congestion), poor circulation, rheumatism.
Digestive System: Dyspepsia, liver cleanser.
Immune System: Colds, flu, fever, and infection.
Respiratory System: Asthma, throat infections, bronchitis, catarrh.
Skin Care: Acne, brittle nails, boils, chilblains, corns, cuts, greasy skin, herpes, insect bites, mouth ulcers, spots, varicose veins, warts.
Suggested Usage (10 years & up)
- Add 10-15 drops to ½ cup bath salts and mix into warm bath water to assist and help support your body with arthritic pain, arterial hypertension, poor circulation, rheumatism, obesity, and cellulite.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser.
- During pregnancy, it can be used in a diffuser for morning sickness
- Put 1-2 drops on a tissue, cotton ball, or your hands and inhale deeply as needed for a quick pick me up.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well and mist into the environment as desired.
- Apply 1 drop to strengthen nails.
- The antiseptic effect assists with cuts, boils, and minor wounds.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Will cause the skin to sunburn if exposed to sunlight right after application; you should wait several hours, keeping the skin covered before exposing it to sunlight.
- Many pregnant women are prone to developing dark patches of skin, Lemon Essential Oil could exacerbate this condition due to its photo-sensitive nature, and should not be used on the skin of these women.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.