Aromatherapy & Home Uses
Circulation, Muscles, and Joints: Lumbago, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, sprains.
Digestive System: Abdominal cramps, colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, nausea.
Genito-Urinary System: Cystitis, dysmenorrhea, leucorrhea.
Immune System: Flu.
Nervous System: Depression, headache, hypertension, insomnia, migraine, nervous tension and stress-related conditions, PMT, sciatica, shock, vertigo.
Skin Care: Abscesses, acne, allergies, athlete’s foot, boils, bruises, burns, dandruff, dermatitis, earache, eczema, inflammations, insect bites and stings, insect repellent, lice, psoriasis, ringworm, scabies, sores, spots, all skin types, sunburn, wounds.
Respiratory System: Asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, halitosis, laryngitis, throat infections, whooping cough.
Suggested Usage (10 years & up )
- 20 drops Lavender, fine in ½ cup of Dead Sea salt in a warm bath during pregnancy is particularly useful for soothing aching backs, legs, and ligaments.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser.
- Place 1-2 drops on a tissue, cotton ball, or in the palms of the hands and inhale.
- Among the many qualities of Lavender Essential Oil are its relaxing and antidepressant properties. It has a mild sedative action so it helps insomnia. At bedtime, diffuse 10-20 drops of Lavender, fine.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well and mist into environment as desired. Use whenever you are feeling anxious, overwhelmed, or stressed and need strength to keep going.
- Apply to bites & stings as needed.
- Layer with Frankincense for wrinkles.
- Apply over the heart, solar plexus, back of the neck, and shoulders to help relieve tension.
- Apply over minor burns that are not open wounds. If applied immediately, it may help prevent blistering.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.