Aromatherapy & Home Uses
Circulation, Muscles, and Joints: Cellulitis, exercise preparation, muscle fatigue, obesity, stiffness, water retention.
Immune System: Chills, colds, flu. Nervous System: Depression, headaches, nervous exhaustion, performance stress.
Skin Care: Acne, congested and oily skin, promotes hair growth, tones the skin and tissues.
Suggested Usage (10 years & up )
- Add 10-15 drops to ½ cup bath salts and mix into warm bath water to assist and help support your body in easing cellulite and water retention. Also helpful to lift the spirit and revive the body.
- Mix 2-4 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil in 1 pint of hot or cold water; soak a towel in water and apply on desired location. Cover the area with a dry towel and heating pad or ice pack.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser to assist with mood elevation, lethargy, and appetite reduction.
- Place 1-2 drops on a tissue, cotton ball, or in the palms of the hands and inhale.
- Add 5 drops of Grapefruit and 5 drops of Lemon to 2 ounces of Grape Seed Oil. Apply as a cleanser for oily and acne prone skin. Caution: Lemon in particular, and Grapefruit to a lesser extent, are phototoxic; do not apply before exposing your skin to the sun as it may cause burning. Keep the area covered.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Exposure to strong sunlight or UV light within 24 hours of topical application may result in skin irritation or pigmentation.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.