Aromatherapy & Home Uses
Circulation, Muscles, and Joints: Cellulitis, engorgement of breasts, edema, poor circulation.
Genito-Urinary System: Adrenocortical glands and menopausal problems, PMS.
Nervous System: Nervous tension, neuralgia and stress-related conditions.
Skin Care: Acne, bruises, broken capillaries, burns, congested skin, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, hemorrhoids, lice, oily complexion, mature skin, mosquito repellent, ringworm, ulcers, wounds.
Suggested Usage (10 years & up )
- Add 10-20 drops to ½ cup bath salts and mix into warm bath water to relieve stress, tension headaches, and premenstrual symptoms.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser to balance mood.
- Place 1-2 drops on a tissue, cotton ball, or in the palms of the hands and inhale.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well and mist into the environment as desired.
- Use 1-2 drops on the Sacral Chakra to balance hormones and assist with premenstrual symptoms. For premenstrual syndrome and menopause, massage on abdomen and back, paying extra attention to the lower back region.
- Mix with your favorite beauty products to moisturize and nourish skin and hair.
- Apply 1-2 drops, neat, to assist with small cuts and wounds.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.