Frankincense has the ability to lessen the pain caused by rheumatism and joint pain. It is a strong anti-inflammatory and is useful for arthritis, rheumatism, psoriasis, and asthma.
Frankincense has also be proven to reduce infections.
How to Use
- Add 8-10 drops to ½ cup bath salts and mix into warm bath water for a healing, grounding, and regenerating bath.
- Mix 20 drops with 4 ounces of distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic bottle, shake well, and mist into the environment as desired.
- Apply 1 to 2 drops on location to assist with inflammation of joints.
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.