Eucalytus Globulus is a potent respiratory oil of help to and benefit with bacterial infections, colds, flu, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, and chronic cough. It has a strong decongestant action and possesses antibacterial and anti-inflammatory abilities, and is of benefit in reducing fever.
It is highly expectorant, mucolytic, and antiseptic and has been used successfully against bronchitis and bronchial pneumonia. It has been shown to be a powerful germ killer and is effective in eliminating certain strains of staph. It’s an excellent oil to use in the dishwasher to kill germs that wouldn’t otherwise be eliminated. The antiseptic properties strengthen as the oil ages.
Aids in lifting mood, easing stress or anxiety, and restoring emotional balance. Eucalyptus is a mental stimulant which can aid focus and concentration.
An excellent pain reliever of benefit to arthritis, rheumatism, ligament damage, and muscular aches and pains; blend with carrier or massage oil prior to application.
How to use
- • Add 5-6 drops to ½ cup Pink Himalayan or Dead Sea Salts and stir into warm water for a fever-reducing bath.
- Diffuse 10 to 20 drops in a cold air nebulizing diffuser for up to 20 minutes every hour to kill airborne bacteria, ease congestion, lift & support mood and emotional balance, or aid focus and concentration.
- Dilute 2 drops per 1 teaspoon carrier or massage oil and massage into back or chest for respiratory relief.
- • Dilute 50/50 with carrier or massage oil for applying to a large area.
- Add to household cleaners; 12-15 drops to a bucket of water for cleaning floors, disinfecting garbage pails, etc.
- Add 10 drops to dishwasher each wash cycle for eliminating germs.
- Not recommended for internal use.
- Not to be applied to the face, particularly the nose.
- Not recommended for use with infants or children under 10 years.
- Not for use during pregnancy.
- Not for use by those with high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Do not use within 2 hours of homeopathic treatments, as it may neutralize them.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.