Clove Bud has an impressive range of action against pathogens and illnesses of all kinds. Oil of cloves kills the bacillus that causes typhoid.
Clove Bud is a remarkable uterine tonic; it helps tone the uterine muscles and thus prepares the mother for an easy birth physically, but also psychically since it lessens anxiety about the delivery.
Clove Bud is an excellent antiseptic, bactericide, and virucide. A mother prepared for delivery with Clove Bud has a very good chance of giving birth to a healthy infant, one better protected against post-partum infections.
- Recommended for use in a burner or diffuser only, unless otherwise advised by a qualified aromatherapist.
- All Clove Oils can cause skin and mucous membrane irritation.
- Clove Bud Oil is the least toxic of the Clove oils (bud, leaf, stem) with a eugenol content of 60% to 90% (leaf 82–88 and stem at 90–95 percent eugenol).
- Clove Bud may cause dermatitis in some individuals (patch test).
- Use in moderation only in low dilution (less than 1%).
- Internal use by a trained Aromatherapist only.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.