Clary Sage is rebalancing and antispasmodic. It fights depression and over-excitability in young girls or sensitive women.
Clary Sage has a remarkable means of regulating deep-seated gynecological problems and the psychological consequences ensuing as a result of these.
How to use
- Add 10-15 drops to ½ cup bath salts and mix into warm bath water to assist with irregular or painful periods, colic, cramps, dyspepsia, and the pain of childbirth.
- Diffuse 10-12 drops in a cool mist Essential Oil diffuser to create an uplifting and light-hearted atmosphere.
- Diluting 1 to 2 drops in a teaspoon of Grape Seed Oil and rubbing into the scalp is reported to stimulate hair growth and tonify the scalp.
- 5 to 10 drops diluted in Grape Seed Oil and used to massage the abdomen and lower back is helpful in cases of irregular periods or other problems of the reproductive system such as low libido in women, impotence, the pain of childbirth, and it can also be used to treat abdominal cramps and dyspepsia.
- Clary Sage is non-toxic and does not cause irritations and sensitivity.
- It should be used in moderation as it can have a psychotropic effect.
- Pregnant women must not use Clary Sage before the 2nd trimester, and then only when properly diluted.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
- Store away from sunlight, at room temperature, with the lid securely tightened.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Information provided by Dr. Andrea Hillstad. For more information on Dr. Andrea, you can visit her website here.