Trousseau Sentiment Silver
*Please choose a sentiment when ordering! See list below.
*Must be worn with a foundation piece (sold separately). Examples shown in photos.
Color: Antique Silver
Size: 2" wide x 1 3/8" high
Sentiment Options (please choose a sentiment when ordering):
- I have found the one whom my soul loves. Song of Solomon 3:4
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. A.A. Milne
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Bronte
- As you wish.
- Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. Albert Einstein
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend. Robert Louis Stevenson
- There is no better friend than a sister, and no better sister than you.
- Then love knew it was called love. And when I lifted my eyes to your name, suddenly your heart showed me the way. Pablo Neruda
- You will forever be my always.
- And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood...in the sight of many. J.R.R. Tolkien
- The first time I saw you my heart whispered, "This is the one."
- Forever is composed of nows.
Made in the U.S.A.
Lenny & Eva Jewelry