Trousseau Sentiment Brass
*Please choose a sentiment when ordering! See list below.
*Must be worn with a foundation piece (sold separately)! Examples shown in photos.
Color: Antique Brass
Size: 2" wide x 1 3/8" high
Sentiment Options (please choose a sentiment when ordering):
- If you lie to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. A.A. Milne
- As you wish.
- Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. Albert Einstein
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- We'll be friends until forever, just you wait and see. A.A. Milne
- We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend. Robert Louis Stevenson
- Then love knew it was called love. And when I lifted my eyes to your name, suddenly your heart showed me the way. Pablo Neruda
- There is only one happiness in life - to love and be loved. George Sand
- You will forever be my always.
- My friends have made the story of my life. Helen Keller
- The first time I saw you my heart whispered, "This is the one."
- Forever is composed of nows.
Made in the U.S.A.
Lenny & Eva Jewelry