Large Sentiment - Silver
*Please choose a sentiment when ordering (see list below)!
*Must be worn with a foundation piece (sold separately)! Examples shown in photos.
Size: 2" wide x 1.5" high
- And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good. (John Steinbeck)
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. (Anais Nin)
- And though she be but little, she is fierce. (Shakespeare)
- At the still point of the turning world...there the dance is. (T.S. Elliot)
- Don't dwell on the things that are wrong; be thankful for the things that are right. (Yen Ho Moody)
- Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.
- Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. (Oscar Wilde)
- Fight like a girl
- Grow old along with me. The best is yet to be. (Robert Browning)
- I love you to the moon and back.
- If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.
- Life is either a great adventure or nothing. (Helen Keller)
- Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. (Shakespeare)
- Love never fails (1 Corinthians 15:8)
- No one has ever become poor by giving. (Anne Frank)
- Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet. (L.M. Montgomery)
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. (Kahlil Gibran)
- I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night. (Sarah Williams)
- The wound is the place where the light enters you. (Rumi)
- Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. (Charles Dickens)