French Lavender Essential Oil
This traditional lavender scent is sweet and floral with a hint of grassy spice. Lavender is a very versatile oil that blends well with a lot of other oils. It has many uses, most popularly used to relax and unwind. Also used to ease tired muscles, soothe headaches, de-stress, calm, and balance.
French Lavender Essential Oil Details:
- Grown in the Provence region of France
- Perfect to use in a diffuser or diffusing jewelry
- 100% pure essential oil, no fillers
- USDA Organic
- 5 ml bottle
- 2 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Roman Chamomile
- 2 Tbsp carrier oil (such as jojoba or coconut oil)
- Mix all ingredients in a a small glass container. Apply gently to sunburned skin using a cotton ball.
Insect Bite Relief:
- 6 drops Lavender
- 1 drop Peppermint
- Add oils to a dark colored glass bottle, shake well, apply a small drop to each bite. Repeat as necessary.
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Dilute with equal amount carrier oil for sensitive skin.